Join family, friends, and fellow members to celebrate and support the experience of great art. Member benefits include:
- Free admission, including major exhibitions
- Free admission to After Hours parties every 3rd Friday—Music. Drinks. Art.
- Discounts across the Museum, including the Speed Cinema, shopping, dining, workshops, and more.
- For a complete list of benefits by level, see below.
Your membership contribution to the Speed Art Museum makes a big impact. Members provide critical operating support so we can invite everyone to celebrate art.
Membership is fully tax-deductible as allowed by law with the following exceptions: all but $75 of the Supporter, Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels are tax-deductible.
General Membership discounts of 10% for Seniors, Military Personnel, and Students and 30% for Teachers are available on-site and by phone. Member discounts on gift memberships are only available on-site and by phone. For more information, call the Membership Coordinator at 502.634.2719 or email email@example.com.
Speed for All Memberships provide free family or individual memberships to anyone for whom cost is a barrier of access into the museum. Speed for All is an important part of inviting everyone to the Museum, one of the fundamental elements of our mission. Through Speed for All we can significantly expand our reach within the city, diversify our audience, and create programming for a wider range of communities.
Your benefits as a Speed for All Member are for two adults and all children under 18. Benefits include the following:
● Free admission to the Museum, including major exhibitions
● Four free Speed Cinema vouchers
● Free parking in the Speed Art Museum garage
● Invitations to Members-only Preview Parties and special events
● Free admission to Global Speed Lecture Series
● $2 off additional tickets to the Speed Cinema
● 10% discount in the Museum Store
● 10% discount at Wiltshire at the Speed on Wednesdays
● Discounted admission on select Museum programs
● Advance notice and discounts on summer camps and kids’ workshops
- Free Museum admission
- Free or discounted admission to major exhibitions
- Invitation to Members-Only Preview Parties and special events
- Free admission to monthly After Hours @ the Speed
- Free admission to Global Speed Lecture Series
- $2 off tickets to Speed Cinema
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Discounted admission on select Museum programs
All the benefits of the Individual + Guest Membership, plus:
- Benefits for 2 adults and all children under 18
- Discounts on summer camps
All the benefits of the Family Membership, plus:
- Reciprocal benefits at hundreds of museums in North America (view a PDF list of participating museums)
All the benefits of the Reciprocal Membership, plus:
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report
- 2 additional guest passes for Museum General Admission
NEW! Non-profit 501(c)3 organizations may purchase a Non-Profit Membership to the Speed Art Museum for $250.
The membership provides: 50 general admission passes to the Museum, to be used within one year of purchase. To purchase a Non-Profit Membership, you must call LaShana Avery at 502.634.2719.
Restrictions: Passes may be used for individuals or in groups. Groups of 10 or more must schedule a group tour. Tours may be self-guided or docent-led. To schedule group tours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have scheduled a group tour and additional general admission passes are required, they may be purchased at the group rate of $10 per person. General admission passes are good during regular hours when the museum is open to the public. Visitors using the pass may attend any program that is free with general admission. The general admission passes do not entitle the holder to other Members-only events or benefits.
Benefits are Per Year. Subject to Change.