Patron Circle + Commonwealth Circle
Patron Circle is an active group of philanthropists devoted to supporting the Speed’s mission to “invite everyone to celebrate art, forever.”
Patron Circle members are critical members of the Speed family and their memberships help us:
- Keep Owsley Sundays free for all
- Present groundbreaking exhibits like the Supernatural America: The Paranormal in American Art and Collecting – A Love Story: Glass from the Adele and Leonard Leight Collection.
- Provide arts education for all ages, at the Museum, in classrooms, and online
- Offer lectures and programs (including After Hours at the Speed) throughout the year for art-lovers, families, students, and more
- Make the Speed Cinema a nationally recognized space for film and community engagement
- Offer free “Speed for All” family memberships for everyone, regardless of ability to pay
Commonwealth Circle Members support the Speed in expanding its statewide impact through Kentucky-focused exhibitions and programs and education initiatives and are included in all Patron Circle events and benefits plus and additional annual event.
Interested in learning more about art and collecting from the Speed curators? Collector and Curator Groups have the opportunity to engage more deeply with a curator, participate in exclusive behind-the-scenes events, and cultivate a richer knowledge and appreciation of artwork. Learn more about the benefits of the Charter Collectors, Speed Contemporary, Art on Paper Society, Speed Design, and Cinephiles groups.
For more information, call 502.634.2734 or email email@example.com.
PATRON CIRCLE starts at $50/month ($600 - $4,999/year)
Patron Circle Members at all levels enjoy the following benefits:
- Free Museum Admission for 2 + any additional guest passes to the museum available for friends and family as needed
- Invitation to all exhibition openings and exclusive Patron Circle receptions with complimentary cocktails and special curator-led guided tours
- Admission for two to The Bacchanal: Annual Patron Circle Party – voted Party of the Year by the Voice-Tribune
- Invitation to Coffee with a Curator series
- Opportunity to join Curator and Collector Groups and engage more deeply with our curators
- Direct Line – Access to staff dedicated to personally handling your special requests
- NEW! Invitation to one Curator Group event of your choice, including visits to private collections, artists’ studios and galleries
- NEW! Opportunity for a personalized docent tour of our collection for you and your guests
- NEW! Complimentary caregiver benefit (caregiver will receive guest pass to accompany you and/or your children when visiting the museum)
- Free admission to monthly After Hours @ the Speed
- Free admission to Global Speed Lecture Series and Receptions
- $4 off tickets to Speed Cinema
- 15% discount at the Museum Store
- Discounts on summer camps
- Free Admission and Reciprocal benefits at hundreds of museums in North America
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report
- All but $170 is tax deductible
Commonwealth Circle Members, who are Kentucky residents living outside of the Louisville metro area, enjoy the following benefits:
- All the benefits of Museum membership and Patron Circle membership
- One exclusive event in Louisville and one outside Louisville each year
- All but $190 is tax deductible
Collector and Curator Groups
Ready to make an impact? Join and travel with curators, select artwork, and vote on acquisitions for the Museum.