Your membership contribution to the Speed Art Museum makes a big impact. Members provide critical operating support so we can invite everyone to celebrate art!
General Membership discounts of 10% for Seniors, Military Personnel, and Students and 30% for Teachers are available on-site and by phone. Member discounts on gift memberships are only available on-site and by phone. For more information, call the Membership Coordinator at 502.634.2719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by Sam Caple.
You Belong at the Speed
Speed for All Membership provides a free family membership to anyone receiving government assistance.
For more information or to sign up for Speed for All, contact Membership Coordinator LaShana Avery at email@example.com or 502.634.2719.
Your benefits as a Speed for All Member are for two adults and all children under 18. Benefits include the following:
● Free admission to the Museum, including major exhibitions
● Four free Speed Cinema vouchers
● Free parking in the Speed Art Museum garage
● Invitations to Members-only Preview Parties and special events
● Free admission to Global Speed Lecture Series
● $2 off additional tickets to the Speed Cinema
● 10% discount in the Museum Store
● 10% discount at Wiltshire at the Speed on Wednesdays
● Discounted admission on select Museum programs
● Advance notice and discounts on summer camps and kids’ workshops
- Free Museum admission
- Free or discounted admission to major exhibitions
- Invitation to Members-Only Preview Parties and special events
- Free admission to monthly After Hours @ the Speed
- Free admission to Global Speed Lecture Series
- $2 off tickets to Speed Cinema
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Discounted admission on select Museum programs
All the benefits of the Individual + Guest Membership, plus:
- Benefits for 2 adults and all children under 18
- Discounts on summer camps
All the benefits of the Family Membership, plus:
- Reciprocal benefits at hundreds of museums in North America (view a PDF list of participating museums)
All the benefits of the Reciprocal Membership, plus:
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report
- 2 additional guest passes for Museum General Admission
NEW! Non-profit 501(c)3 organizations may purchase a Non-Profit Membership to the Speed Art Museum for $250.
The membership provides: 50 general admission passes to the Museum, to be used within one year of purchase. To purchase a Non-Profit Membership, you must call LaShana Avery at 502.634.2719.
Restrictions: Passes may be used for individuals or in groups. Groups of 10 or more must schedule a group tour. Tours may be self-guided or docent-led. To schedule group tours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have scheduled a group tour and additional general admission passes are required, they may be purchased at the group rate of $10 per person. General admission passes are good during regular hours when the museum is open to the public. Visitors using the pass may attend any program that is free with general admission. The general admission passes do not entitle the holder to other Members-only events or benefits.