Speed For All Volunteers
Speed or All Volunteers support the Speed for All program by building relationships with museum guests and engaging with museum visitors of all backgrounds. Speed For All volunteers support the vision of the museums community outreach programs by serving as an ambassador for the Speed in the community. Speed for All invites everyone to the Museum to celebrate art forever. The Speed For All Volunteers will show the ability to work and engage with communities impacted by inequities such as economic, racial, social, environmental, and/ or systematic injustice.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Greet guests who visit the museum
- Support the Speed for All Membership program
- Attend Speed for All related events onsite and in the community
- Enroll community members in the Speed for All program
- Represent the museum during events and programs such as After Hours and Community Days
- Attend Ambassador training for continued education on social justice, community issues and museum history.
Ideal Speed For All volunteer candidates will feel comfortable talking and engaging with members of the public. The ideal candidate would be welcoming, flexible, outgoing, a good listener, passionate about social justice or assisting in unifying community, accepting and tolerant of people from different races, ethnicities, abilities and sexual and gender orientations.
Attend Speed For All Volunteer training which will provide continued education and serve as a form for dialogue on social justice topics, issues and museum history.
16 years old