Whether you are an art lover or just art curious, an aspiring artist or a seasoned collector, you are invited to join the Speed in celebrating the creative power and visual appeal of prints, drawings, and photographs. From the virtuosity of a Dürer engraving to the elegance of a Matisse drawing, from the playfulness of a Daumier caricature to the monumentality of an O’Sullivan photograph—discover what inspires you.
The Art on Paper Society offers its members the opportunity to engage with the curator, participate in exclusive behind-the-scenes events, and cultivate a richer knowledge and appreciation of works on paper. Membership in the Art on Paper Society supports the programs and activities of the Prints, Drawings, and Photographs department at the Speed.
- Travel with the curator to visit art dealers and fairs across the country and learn about the process of building a museum collection, while enjoying the opportunity to start or grow your own private collection
- Experience exclusive sneak peeks at new acquisitions before they go on display
- Participate in visits to regional exhibitions, print study rooms, conservation laboratories, printmakers’ studios, and more
- Receive VIP invitations to receptions, gallery talks, hands-on presentations, and lectures by special guest speakers.
- Make new friends and develop connections with other art enthusiasts
Questions? Contact Curator of Prints, Drawings and Photographs Kim Spence at email@example.com for more information.