Whether you are an art lover or just art curious, an aspiring artist or a seasoned collector, you are invited to join the Speed in celebrating the creative power and visual appeal of prints, drawings, and photographs. From the virtuosity of a Dürer engraving to the elegance of a Matisse drawing, from the playfulness of a Daumier caricature to the monumentality of an O’Sullivan photograph—discover what inspires you.
The Art on Paper Society Curator Group offers its members the opportunity to engage with the curator, participate in exclusive behind-the-scenes events, and cultivate a richer knowledge and appreciation of works on paper. Membership in the Art on Paper Society supports the programs and activities of the Prints, Drawings, and Photographs department at the Speed.
For tax purposes, membership to Art on Paper is fully tax deductible except for $140.
- Experience exclusive sneak peeks at new acquisitions before they go on display
- Receive VIP invitations to receptions, gallery talks, hands-on presentations, and lectures by special guest speakers.
- Make new friends and develop connections with other art enthusiasts
- Connect with the curator on visits to art dealers and fairs to learn about the process of building a museum collection, while enjoying the opportunity to start or grow your own private collection
- Join the curator to see regional exhibitions, print study rooms, conservation laboratories, printmakers’ studios, and more
Questions? Contact Patron Circle Membership Manager Agnieszka (Eska) Koester at email@example.com for more information.